Workshop to Focus on Cyber Security
Steven Carrigan, Danville Community College, will speak on the topic of Cyber Security in Danville on March 11th.
The event will be held at the Regional Center for Advanced Technology and Training (RCATT) – Cyber Park, 121 Slayton Avenue. The event will be held from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Registration is required. There is a registration fee of $20/participant for this workshop.
Are you doing everything that you can to keep yourself and your business safe from online threats and identity theft? Learn how to stay protected at this interactive workshop sponsored by the Danville Pittsylvania County Chamber of Commerce.
At this workshop, you will learn:
- Types of Cyber Attacks
- Steps to prevent Identity Theft and protect your credit cards
- Steps to take at home and at work to protect yourself and equipment
- Credit and Debit Card recommended uses
- How Hackers can attack your business and ways you can prevent them
- Simple ways to protect your small business from Cyber attacks
Registration is required for this event. The registration fee is $20/participant. To register, contact the Danville Pittsylvania County Chamber of Commerce at 434-836-6990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations may also be made online at our website, www.dpchamber.org.