Did You Know?
1. Members can submit an article to Member News at no cost.
Member News is a monthly e-newsletter that shares important news and updates about Chamber members. This e-newsletter reaches more than 4,200 contacts.
2. Members can submit a job opening to Member News at no cost.
Member News is a monthly e-newsletter that shares important news and updates about Chamber members.
To submit a job, send the link to the job posting to email@example.com.
3. Members can advertise in Chamber Briefs.
Chamber Briefs is a bi-weekly e-newsletter that provides updates on Chamber news, events and programs. This e-newsletter reaches more than 4,200 contacts.
4. When your business is a Chamber member, every employee of your business is a Chamber member.
5. Members can utilize the Chamber’s certificate of origin service at no cost.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to have your documents stamped with the Chamber seal, or mail your documents to 150 Slayton Avenue, Danville, VA 24540.
6. Members can add their Facebook events to the Chamber’s Facebook calendar.
Add the Danville Pittsylvania County Chamber of Commerce as a co-host to your Facebook event to receive extra visibility on social media. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com or 434.836.6990.
7. Members can receive assistance from the Chamber with a ribbon cutting or open house.
The Chamber provides members with a step-by-step checklist for hosting a ribbon cutting, in addition to promoting the event via e-newsletters and social media. If you would like to host a ribbon cutting or open house at your business, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 434.836.6990 to get started.